Space Rental Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: September 18, 2017
There is absolutely no drug use of any kind tolerated on premises or within 20 feet of the building including loitering or congregating outside the sidewalk at any time during the event. Disparaging remarks or any type of physical violence will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate expulsion. Renter and guest shall use the premises in a considerate manner at all times. Conduct deemed disorderly at the sole discretion of Arts East New York Inc staff shall be grounds for immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. In such cases NO refund of the event cost shall be made.
LIVE MUSIC/DJs NOISE
Arts East New York Inc encourages music, however please be aware that the premises are located near residential units and therefore neighborhood noise and regulations do apply. In the events that the renters event creates a disturbance due to high noise volume AENY staff on site has full authority to ask the renter to turn the entertainment down and/ or off. If repeated disturbances are created at AENY discretion, renter may be expelled from the premises or the offended noise will be ended. In the event of disturbances to the point of expulsion, no portion of the event cost will be refunded.
CLEANING, TRASH AN EQUIPMENT REMOVAL
AENY will be in clean condition prior to your event, you are required to return the space to the same clean condition in which it was found.
- Tables and chairs wiped down and, stacked and returned to designated area
- Restrooms checked, any major problems resolved
- Trash can emptied and delivered to outside dumpster
- Mop up all spills and stains
- Any damage must be reported immediately to AENY staff so proper steps can be taken for clean-up and/or repair
- All events decorations, paperwork etc. removed/discarded
LOST AND FOUND
AENY take no responsibility for personal effects and possessions left on the premises during or after any event. We do however, maintain a lost and found and will hold recovered items up to 30days. Every attempt will be made to return any recovered items to its rightful owner.
PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING:
It is important to us that you have a fantastic event. Should AENY be engaged in the promotion or co-production of your event, it is imperative that we see and approve all marketing, messages and communications.
THE FOLLOWING USES ARE PROHIBITED:
- Any activity that is directed towards the success or failure of a political party, candidate for political office, partisan political group, or an event that advocates a specific ideology, including a fundraiser or campaign rally.
- Commercial events in which profits is the direct purpose of the meeting
- Kids birthday parties
Complete the Space Rental Request Form